High Protein Overnight Oats
A breakfast that's high in protein and fibre can not only leave you satisfied for hours, but it will provide you with slow released energy throughout the morning.
- 125ml Dairy Free Milk (we recommend soya - it contains 7g protein per cup!)
- 50g (GF) Rolled Oats
- 1tbsp Nut Butter (peanut or almond)
- 1tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Agave nectar or maple syrup (optional)
TIP: To increase protein content even more in this dish, add your favourite vegan protein powder.
- Grab your oats and dairy free milk and stir them into a bowl.
- Add your nut butter and optional agave nectar or maple syrup, and sprinkle in your chia seeds.
- Pop the mixture into your chosen container - we recommend a mason jar with a lid. If your container doesn't have a lid, not to worry! Cover it with a film or wrap.
- Place your jar into the refrigerator and leave to set. We recommend overnight, or a minimum of 6 hours.
- When your oats are set, sprinkle over your pumpkin seeds and fresh fruit if you want to add some more sweetness. You can eat the oats cold, or you can warm them in the microwave for around 1 minute or until warmed through.
Don't want to buy everything in bulk? We'll pop the measured oats, nut butter and delicious high protein toppings through your letterbox for just £2.99 per meal with our high protein breakfast boxes.
vegan gluten free